- In mainland Spain: 24 to 48 hours on weekdays.
- Continental Europe and the Balearic Islands 2 to 3 working days..
- Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, 3 to 5 days.
- In other countries consult.
- In case of stockout shall be informed of the estimated delay.
- Shipping costs are the minimum that correspond to each shipment according to weight, size and destination
IBERICAMAR, S.L. delivers its products through courier companies. No orders to be delivered to PO boxes or on delivery allowed.
IBERICAMAR, S.L. will not be liable for late delivery due to circumstances that are alien. The delivery is considered completed since the order was made available to the customer by the carrier and the consignee signs the delivery receipt. The postage will be paid by the client except that ports are free to exceed the amount requested indicated in the section on shipping costs website..
The customer shall have a period of 7 working days to withdraw from the contract without having to state the reasons. Within 7 working days calculated from the day of receipt of the product. Before exercising the right of withdrawal Ibericamar may serve to analyze the reasons and suggest solutions that can meet the customers interest. In any case product returns will only support if received in perfect condition and with its original packaging. Upon receipt of the IBERICAMAR products, S.L. proceed to refund the amount paid excluding shipping costs.